İşte yıllardır aradığım yastık.. / Thats the pillow i have been looking for..

İtiraf ediyorum sitede görür görmez “demek ki benim gibi manyak çok ki bak hususi yastık üretmiş” dedim. Ama meğer bunlar hamile yastıklarıymış:) vallahi bu konuda yorum yapamıyorum:) ama diyeceğim o ki, oldu molası böyle yastıkları sarılarak uyumasını seven biri olarak alırsam sebebim illana hamilelik olmayacak. Zira tam gönlüme göre bulmuşken kaçıramam. Kaçırırsam da artık nerede bulacağımı biliyorum: istikamet hamile dükkanları..
I confess that the first thing came into my mind when I first saw that pillow picture was “I knew that there are other maniacs like me cause as I see it they manufactured pillows especially for them”. But after a minute later I found out that they are pregnant pillows! I cant make any comments for that! But long words in short, I have been a person who likes to crawl in bed by hugging pillows like this. So I don’t mind the actual reason for them, I would purchase any way. Cause I can not lose the chance to have it when I have found the perfect one for me. Even if I miss it now, I know where I can find it next time anymore; which is pregnant stores…
Fiyat / Price: 81,00 TL (KDV Dahil) 120,00 TL - Trenyol

Comments

Popular Posts