Carrie ve Mr. Big.. / Carrie and Mr. Big..

Aslında güncel bir haber olmamasına rağmen ben yeni gördüğüm ve çok beğendiğim için buradan da paylaşmak istedim. Zira, nam-ı değer Carrie ve Mr. Big’in ikili Vogue çekiminin tarihi Haziran 2008!.. Ancak siz de görmediyseniz eğer bu güne kadar, beğenerek inceleyebilirsiniz. Ne de olsa geç olsun güç olmasın:)
Although it’s a late post I wanted to share them with you, cause I even saw them so late and as soon as I loved them, I couldn’t help myself from putting here too. The date of the shootings which a.k.a. Carrie and Mr. Big are on the papers of Vogue is June 2008! But like me, if you haven’t seen them before and after seeing here if you like them too, then you will understand me, even its late, its better than never, isn’t it?









Comments